The Details page, in a DocuSign Room, is where all of the information for the transaction is housed. These details auto-populate corresponding pre-tagged fields in any form added to the Room. In addition, any pre-tagged field you complete in an added form, will populate to the Details page, which will auto-populate other forms.
You also have the ability to sync Opportunity details with your DocuSign Room, which pulls information from your KW White Pages profile, and information from the attached listing and accepted offer, in the Opportunity. This information is synced with the DocuSign Details page.
To add or edit transaction details in a DocuSign Room:
1. Access the DocuSign Room that you will be updating the price for.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the Details tab at the top of the page.
3. At the top right of the page, click the blue Edit button.
4. Fill in or edit any details on the page, then click Save, at the bottom right of the page.
The new details will immediately populate any forms that have been added to the Room. If you made any edits here, the new information will replace the old, in any forms in the Room.