In the team Command account, Rainmakers are able to track their team members day-to-day activities through Activity Tracking updates. The Rainmaker will set a schedule of automatic emails, which link to a form that contains questions around daily productivity for the team member to answer.
These automatic emails are sent to the email address the agent has added in their KW Marketing Profile. If the agent has not saved an email address in their KW Marketing Profile, the emails will be sent to the email address saved in their KW White Pages profile.
After the form is submitted, the Rainmaker will be able to view a report of team member responses through the Team Activity Report. The Rainmaker will also need to configure:
- Which days their team members will be reminded to submit Activity Tracking updates.
- Rainmakers can also set specific dates for reminders not to be sent out (ex: upcoming holiday)
- The time the reminders will be sent out.
- The due time for which the agent needs to submit activities.
- How many reminders will be sent after the due time.
To set Activity Tracking reminders for your team:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name in the top right hand corner, and ensure your team account has been selected.
3. Click your name in the top right hand corner, and select Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then click Reporting, and select Activity Tracking from the drop-down.
Set Default Activity Tracking Reminders
Rainmakers have the ability to set Activity Tracking reminders for the entire team as well being able to set schedules for individual team members (which will be covered in the next section).
1. Ensure that the toggle to enable Activity Tracking, and send reminders to your team, has been turned on.
Team Reminder Settings
In the Team Reminder Settings section, set up reminders for your team to submit their activities:
1. Set the time the first reminder is sent.
2. Set the Due Time for submitting activities.
3. Set the number of reminders that should be sent after the due time has passed. Reminders are sent an hour apart.
When setting the times for the daily reminder and due time, the system uses your local time zone.
In this section, you will set the default days where agents will need to submit activities:
1. Click Edit Work Days.
2. Check the boxes next to the days you want reminders sent, by default, then click Apply Changes.
In this section, you will set exceptions to the default Activity Tracking schedule. By default, US national holidays are added to this list, but you can remove any of these default exceptions or add new ones:
1. To add holidays, you can click in the Date field and enter the date of the holiday in a mm/dd/yyyy format before pressing Enter on your keyboard. You can also use the calendar widget and click on the desired date.
2. Once the date has been selected it will be displayed underneath the Newly Added Days Off section until they are saved. You also will see all of the current holidays added, click the remove icon, , to remove any of these dates.
3. Click Apply Changes.
Team Member Settings
If there are team members that work on different days than the rest of the team, the Rainmaker can set up individual settings for those people. In this section, you will see each member of the team and their individual Activity Tracking settings:
1. For each agent on the list, use the Activity Tracking On/Off toggle to include/exclude agents from Activity Tracking.
2. For each agent, you will see a checkbox for each day of the week. Using the corresponding check boxes, select the days of the week the agent should be included in Activity Tracking.
3. If you have made custom changes to an agent's schedule, and need to revert to the default schedule, click Reset to Default, next to the team member's name.
1. Click Save Changes, when you are finished setting up the team's Activity Tracking schedule.
THIS!! Thanks kw tech team for creating this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.