In Command MC, you have the ability to help manage your agents' compliance checklists. You can either add a one-off placeholder item, that wasn't included in the original checklist, which the agent will need to add, or you can create a one-off checklist item and actually attach the document on behalf of the agent.
To learn how to attach a one-off document or document placeholder to an agent's compliance checklist:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. From this page, use the search to find and click on the Opportunity in question.
- If there is a submitted Compliance Request for this Opportunity, you can find the Opportunity using the Compliance Request filters and search.
5. Once in the Opportunity, click the Documents tab.
6. On the left side of the page, ensure the correct Compliance Event is selected.
7. Above the checklist, click Add Item.
Add a Document Placeholder
If you need to add a placeholder, but need the agent to actually add the completed form, use the workflow below. These placeholder items will be added to the compliance checklist and marked as Required, but you will not add the actual document.
1. Select Placeholder Item, at the top of the form.
2. Name the one-off checklist item.
3. Select the Item Type, or what category of document you want the agent to add.
4. Add any additional notes around why you have added this checklist item.
5. If you want the agent to be notified, check the Flag item as missing checkbox.
6. Click Save.
Add a Document
If you need to add a document checklist item and actually add the document on behalf of the agent, use the workflow below.
1. Select Document, at the top of the form.
2. Name the document.
3. Select the Item Type, or what category of document you are adding.
4. Add any additional notes around why you have added this document.
5. Add the Document.
- Manual - drag and drop the file into the space provided, or click in the box to browse and select from your files.
- Custom Folders - a list of documents that have been added to the custom folders section will appear, select the document you want to add.
6. Click Save.