Once an agent has attached documents to a compliance checklist in an Opportunity, you now have the ability to export those documents as a ZIP file through Command MC.
- ZIP file - a computer file whose contents of one or more files are compressed for storage or transmission, often carrying the extension .ZIP.
You also have the ability to create password protection around this ZIP file. Anyone trying to access this ZIP file will have to have this password. In this way, you can safely send these files to whomever needs them.
To learn how to export documents from an Opportunity:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. From this page, use the search to find and click on the Opportunity in question.
- If there is a submitted Compliance Request for this Opportunity, you can find the Opportunity using the Compliance Request filters and search.
5. Once in the Opportunity, click the Documents tab.
6. On the left side of the page, click the Export icon, .
7. In the Export Documents form, first choose whether you want to protect the exported documents with a password:
- If you don't, you can skip this step.
- If you do, check the box labeled "I want to protect documents with a password," and create your password.
8. Now select the documents you want to export:
- If you want to export every document in all three compliance events, check the Export All Documents Checkbox.
- If you only want to export specific documents, use the arrows in the Folders section to find the documents you are looking for and check the box next to each document or folder you want to export.
- You can also export old document versions and documents within custom folders as well.
8. Click Export, at the bottom of the form, when you are ready to export.
Access the Export Through Command
Once you export, keep in mind that it might take a bit for the system to prepare the ZIP file. You will receive a Kelle notification, letting you know when it is ready. You will also get a Command notification, and it is through this notification that you will actually download the ZIP file:
Click on the Notification icon, , at the top right of the page, to view your notifications. Find the notification that says "Your files for <Opportunity Name> are ready to download" and click on the link to download to your computer.
Once the file is downloaded, you or anyone you send this file to will have to enter the password you created (if you chose to password protect the file) to actually access the file.