Why do we ask for the Room ID and/or the Envelope ID?
When investigating issues involving your DocuSign Envelope, having the Room and/or Envelope ID provides allows the Support and Development teams to better investigate your issue and provide additional information that may not be visible in your screenshot.
When do you need to provide the Room ID and Envelope ID?
You should capture the Room ID for any DocuSign Rooms issue, and the Envelope ID anytime you report an issue with your DocuSign Forms or Envelopes. You should include this information on the email or web form you submit to the Keller Williams Support Team. You can find the webform at <https://bit.ly/kwrisupport>
Where do I find these IDs?
1. From the Opportunity, access the DocuSign Room that you will be adding the documents to.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. To find the Room ID, look at the top left of any page in the Room, and you will see the Room ID under the address.
3. To find the Envelope ID, go to the Envelopes tab of the Room and select the Envelope.
4. Click on the Envelope ID Link in the Envelope and click to copy the ID.
The Envelope ID is a long unique identifier using the following format: 7e5bd754-357b-4f7b-b368-3ec2fc280b56
Please sign in to leave a comment.