In Command MC users have the ability to reschedule, view, complete, and assign Agent tasks from within the Tasks applet. Users will also be able to see who created the task, who it was assigned to, when it is due, and which agent is it associated with. This allows the Market Center leadership to be able to keep track of the tasks for everyone including themselves.
To view and manage agent tasks in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the Market Center profile is selected.
4. Click the Tasks icon, , on the left sidebar.
5. Click the Agents tab.
1. Use the View Tasks drop-down to switch between "My Tasks" and "All MC Tasks".
2. On the list of checklist tasks, there are three different filters that can be used to find tasks: Past Due, Due Today, Due Tomorrow.
3. Click the filters icon, , to filter tasks by agent and/or by task due date.
Add Note to Task
1. Prior to marking a task as complete, users can also add a note to a task by clicking the ellipses icon, , under the Action column and selecting Add Note. The note will be added to the timeline of the agent's contact card.
2. Enter in the note description and click Save.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Edit.
2. Make the desired edits to the task details and click Edit Task.
Mark Task as Complete
1. Once a task has been completed, click the checkbox besides the task and it will be moved to the Completed section.
2. Click Mark as Complete to confirm.
Anyone with access to the Command MC - Tasks can mark a task as complete. The person that marks it as complete will become the new assignee
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Reassign Task.
2. Select the new assignee from the drop-down.
3. Click Save when done.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Reschedule Task.
2. The task can be rescheduled for an increment of days or for a specific date. Click Reschedule when done.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Archive.
2. Click Archive to confirm. Please note that is a permanent action that cannot be undone.