Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and various 3rd party systems, like Google/iCloud Contacts, Follow Up Boss, Dotloop and more. Some of these subscriptions allow you to set up syncs to send contacts both ways (this would ensure contacts populate into both systems you are using, no matter where they are entered), and some subscriptions only allow a one-way sync (for example: Listings-to-Leads is primarily a lead capture platform, so you will only be able to sync leads from that platform to Command).
If you are on a team, keep in mind that API Nation only syncs contacts with your personal Command account, not your team account.
Once you purchase a subscription for a specific sync product, you will be able to create as many syncs as you want, for that specific product with Command.
To purchase an API Nation sync subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top of the page.
3. In the top right hand corner, ensure that your personal Marketplace account option has been selected. If your market center or team name is showing you need to switch it to your name.
4. At the top of the page, click All Products.
5. Find and hover over the API Nation sync subscription you want to purchase, then click either View Details or Buy Now.
- You will see filters on the left side of the page. To see all of the available API Nation contact syncs select API Nation (Categories), and Command Integrated (Other Criteria).
6. Click Buy Now, at the top right of the page.
7. On this page, you will notice both a monthly fee and a recurring discount, if this is an "Early Access" subscription. Click Next after reviewing the financial details.
9. Now the subscription is ready to go. Click Set Up Your Sync to get started. Use the link below to learn how to set up syncs with API Nation: