In the team Command account, team members are able to submit their activity updates for the day and Rainmakers are able to set activity tracking reminders within their Command Settings. After team members have submitted their activity updates there is a report that the Rainmakers can access. This report will include a general overview of the team and team members activities for the current week or any previous week. Rainmakers will also be able to view the most commonly used lead sources for the team and team members as well as any comments that were left by team members when they submitted their updates.
To view your team's activity tracking report:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Reports icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Activity tab at the top of the page.
5. The Rainmaker will be able to see the report for the current day, week and month, which you can switch between using the selector at the top right of the page. You can also look at any previous day, week or month by clicking the arrows to the right or left of the date range, at the top of the page.
6. In the Overview section, you will see the picture of each agent who submitted their activity that day, with either a green or red circle around it. A green circle indicates they had a good day, on that day, and a red circle indicates they did not. For agents with a red circle especially, see the Individual Activity section below to see if they left a comment around this.
Total Team Activity
In the Total Activity section, you will see metrics of the team's total activities for the current day, week or month, depending on what you have selected at the top right of the page. In the day/week views, you can click on a specific day, in the Overview, to zoom to that day's metrics.
- Below the metrics, you will see how much that metric has changed from the previous day, week or month, depending on the timeframe you are looking at.
- Under the Conversations metric, click Lead Generation Activities to see the lead sources that were used by the team for the selected timeframe. If you want more visibility into which team members were using which lead source, click Team Members, then select the person from the drop-down.
In the Individual Activity section, you will see each agent's metrics for the current day, week or month, depending on what you have selected at the top right of the page.
- You can use the name search to zoom to a specific agent's metrics, which is especially helpful for large teams, like for PC Coaching programs.
- In the comments column, you might see that an agent has left comments. Click View, to see that comment, or if you have the week/month selected and there are multiple comments, you will see a list of these.