In Command, users have the ability to disable neighborhood boundaries on both their branded KW App and their Agent Site. This would be useful for areas that don't have up-to-date neighborhood boundaries or if a user just prefers not to have neighborhood boundaries on their App or Agent Site. Keep in mind that this does not change Neighborhood Landing Pages or the Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan and the boundaries can be re-enabled later, if desired.
To disable neighborhood boundaries for your branded KW App and Agent Site:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , the left sidebar.
3. Click the Site & App Settings tab at the top of the page.
4. Navigate to the Preferences section at the bottom of the page, click the Preferences drop-down arrow, then click the Display neighborhoods on my agent site drop-down and select Disable.
5. Click Save Changes and the changes should take affect within 24 hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.