The KW Marketplace is the platform where users can purchase products, subscriptions, and services that they feel will improve their business. All users in Command have the ability to purchase products from the KW Marketplace. Before you purchase a product, be sure to add a method of payment to your account.
To purchase a product in the KW Marketplace:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the KW Marketplace icon, , at the top of the screen.
- The system might require you to log in. If so, use your KW login credentials.
3. Ensure your personal account is selected, at the top right of the page.
- If you are the Rainmaker of a team, you have the option of selecting your team account, where you can store separate payment/billing information. Your team members could then request you to purchase products on their behalf.
1. To quickly find the product you are looking for, you have the ability to use the Marketplace Search or you can use the Quick Filters, at the top of the page.
- Marketplace Search - use the search to find the exact product you are looking for. This is a universal search that will take any part of your search term, and look at product titles and descriptions to look for potential matches.
- Quick Filters - these are an easy way to find exactly what you are looking for, without using more detailed filters.
2. For more detailed filters, click All Products, at the top left of the page.
3. Use the filters, on the left side of the page, to locate the desired product.
4. Once you find the product you are looking for, hover over the product card and click either View Details or Buy Now.
- View Details - clicking this will take you to a more detailed product page, where you can view more details and resources to make a more informed decision. From this product page, you can click to purchase the product.
- Buy Now - clicking this will take you right into the purchase flow.
Purchase a Product
1. If you clicked View Details, click Buy Now, at the top right of the page.
2. If the product has multiple pricing plans, select the pricing plan you want, then click Continue.
- If you have a discount code, enter the code in the Discount Code field before you continue, then click Apply. You will see the results of the discount code before you click Continue.
3. Confirm the payment method and click Continue.
- If the card on file is incorrect, click the Edit button, next to the card info, and you will be able to make changes.
4. Read and accept the Terms of Service, and the click Place Order.
You will be directed to the order receipt on the next page and then you will receive an email sent to the email associated with your Marketplace account.