No, listing details will be displayed in the language they were entered into the MLS with. For example, if a listing in Barcelona, Spain is entered into the local MLS in Spanish, then the listing details will remain in Spanish no matter where you search from.
Articles in this section
- Why are there duplicate listings on KW.com and/or my market center's site?
- KW Agent Information on Listings
- Select Featured Listings for Your KW Site and App
- Remove Featured Listings From Your KW Agent Site & App
- Hide Keller Mortgage and Keller Covered Links in Listings on Your KW App and Site
- Disable Neighborhood Boundaries for Consumer Search on the KW App and Agent Site
- What international countries/regions can I search for listings in?
- Should the listing details for international listings automatically translate to the local language?
- Hiding Neighborhood Boundaries on the KW Agent Site and App: FAQs
- I have an active commercial listing in my MLS, why is not displayed on my KW agent site or the KW app?
Please sign in to leave a comment.