KW Luxury has partnered with the Wall Street Journal to syndicate all listings that meet the luxury threshold for your county to their digital platform including Mansion Global and Barron's Group.
KW agents do not need to be earned in to the KW Luxury threshold in order to take advantage of this syndication. Provided the KW listing meets the standards below, it should be included in the Luxury syndication.
1. If your property meets the luxury threshold set by your regional leadership and the minimum price point of $700,000, it will syndicate to the WSJ sites within 1-2 business days of going live.
- Please note: The listing must be active in the MLS and KWLS 1.0.
- You can check your luxury county thresholds here.
If you have any properties that meet the above qualifications, you can find your property on the sites below:
- WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/news/realestate
- Market Watch: https://www.marketwatch.com/personal-finance/real-estate
- James Edition: https://www.jamesedition.com *Please note: minimum of 2 listing photos required in KWLS 1.0 for successful publication on this site
- Mansion Global ($1 million and up): https://www.mansionglobal.com/
- Barron's Group ($1 million and up, powered by Mansion Global): https://www.barrons.com/
- Penta ($1 million and up, powered by Mansion Global): www.barrons.com/penta
Mansion Global, Barron's Group, and Penta require a minimum listing price of $1 million for syndication. If the luxury threshold for your area is set above $1 million, only properties at or above your luxury threshold will syndicate. If you have any questions about the luxury threshold for your area, please reach out to your local Market Center leadership.
2. If the listing does not meet the syndication standards, it will not syndicate. The agent may opt to update the listing in the KWLS. Any changes made in the KWLS will reflect on the WSJ sites within 24 hours.
- Wall Street Journal: $700,000+ and meets the county threshold.
- Mansion Global, Market Watch, Barrons Group: $1M+ and meets the county threshold.
- Farm and Agriculture
- Lots and Land
- Single Family Attached
- Single Family Detached
- WSJ Sites only show active listings - not pending, coming soon, expired, or sold.
- A third-party site may opt not to publish pending listings.
- If the listing is present in the KWLS, but expired or otherwise inactive, the agent can manually update the status back to active.
They have to be the listing agent on the listing. If the agent is the co-listing agent, then the listing will syndicate with the name of whomever is the primary agent. If the primary agent is not with KW, the listing will not syndicate.
3. Confirm the agent's listings are active in the MLS and KWLS.
If the agent's Market Center has an active ListHub account and no listings are appearing in the KWLS:
- The ListHub account is paid by the Market Center and is what will automatically pull in the agents listings from their MLS. Market Center Leadership has access to the ListHub Exceptions Report, which shows all of the listings that are failing to pull into the KWLS and why.
- Ensure the ListHub Enabled checkbox is checked in the agent's KWLS. In the agent's account, this is what determines whether the ListHub listing feed will pull listings into the KWLS, and is the primary reason for listings not appearing.
- If you are still unsure why the agent's listings are not pulling into the KWLS, submit a ticket to KW Support.
If the agent's Market Center does not have an active ListHub account and no listings are appearing in the KWLS:
- The agent will have to manually enter the listing in the KWLS. ListHub is not offered in Canada, so all Canadian agents will have to manually enter their listings.
- If a listing is added manually, every piece of data in the listing and listing process would also need to be updated manually whenever needed (e.g. price change, status change, expiry date change).
- Listings must be submitted for approval by the agent and approved by the Market Center’s leadership team before they can syndicate out to any site.
- Market Center leadership can choose whether they want listings submitted to them to be automatically approved with the Market Center’s White Pages profile setting, Auto-Approve Listings: Y/N.
- Listings can take up to 24 hours, after being approved by the Market Center, to syndicate out to other sites.