Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create a contact sync. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
After a user purchased an API Nation subscription for a specific sync product and creates their own sync(s) they can then remove an existing sync at anytime. This is different from cancelling a sync subscription because users are able to have multiple syncs within the same subscription.
To remove an existing API Nation sync:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the KW Marketplace icon, , at the top of the screen.
3. Click My Apps, at the top right of the page.
4. You will see a list of your active Marketplace subscriptions, click the API Nation subscription for which you want to remove an existing sync from.
5. Scroll down the screen and click Remove Workflow.
6. Click Delete to confirm.
Once confirmed, the sync workflow is deleted immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.