Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create a contact sync. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
Once a user has purchased an API sync subscription in the KW Marketplace, they have the ability to cancel that sync subscription at anytime. This is process is different from just removing an existing sync from API Nation. When a sync subscription is cancelled, the subscription will remain active until the end of the current month. At the end of the month, API Nation will remove all of the existing syncs related to the system subscription.
To cancel an API Nation sync subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the KW Marketplace icon, , at the top of the screen.
3. Click My Apps, at the top right of the page.
4. You will see a list of your active Marketplace subscriptions, hover over the desired subscription, click the gear icon, , and then click Manage App.
5. On the next screen, click Cancel Subscription in the top right hand corner.
6. A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Yes to confirm. If you are cancelling a subscription within the first month of having it, the message below will be displayed.