Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create a contact sync. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
When you sync contacts into Command with API Nation there is a sync log that shows when the sync has started, when the sync is in progress, and when the sync has been completed.
To view sync logs in API Nation:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the KW Marketplace icon, , at the top of the screen.
3. Click My Apps, at the top right of the page.
4. You will see a list of your active Marketplace subscriptions, click the subscription for which you want to view a sync log within.
5. Click the title of the sync for which you want to view the sync logs.
6. On the next screen, click Logs.
From - To - This is where you can view the sync log from a specific date range.
Refresh Logs - You can click this button when the log to refresh it and see if any new events have taken place.
Time - When the sync event took place.
Event - What specifically took place during the sync.
Status - The possible statuses that could be displayed are Ignored, Success, and Failed.