After a user has ran an email campaign in Campaigns, they are able to not only track the metrics in the Emails dashboard for their campaigns as a whole but they can also look at specific metrics within a campaign. Those metrics are Sent, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, Unsubscribed, Not Sent, and Not Opened. Users will be able to resend emails, add tags to recipients, view contact details, and also remove recipients from an email list while viewing these specific metrics. For users who utilize Mailchimp for their email campaigns, they will be able to also see these metrics but won't be able to view the specific recipients within each metric. If a user is looking for metrics about emails sent through SmartPlans they can check out the Monthly Email report within Reports.
To track client engagement with email campaigns:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the Emails tab at the top of the page.
4. Click on the desired email campaign name.
5. The user will be directed to a recipient list and with other recipient metrics being displayed on the left hand side. Users can click on any of the recipient metrics to see which contacts are associated with that metric.
If an email campaign hasn't been delivered, it will be displayed within the Not Sent metric. On the right side of the screen you will see the reason why it wasn't sent.
- Undeliverable - Emails unable to be sent due to email provider errors. Example: emails that have bounced or have been marked as spam.
- Unsubscribed - The recipient has chosen to be unsubscribed from this email campaign.
- Merge Tag Error - Emails that were unable to be sent due to missing information from the marketing profile for merge tags to populate in the email template. Example: Missing Agent last name or Agent phone number.
- Contact Tag Error - Emails that were unable to be sent due to missing information in the contact card for merge tags to populate in email template. Example: Missing contact email, birthday or last name.
- Blocked - Emails that were unable to be sent due to an invalid email or restricted domains.
Users can add contact tags to recipients in within any of the metric lists:
1. From any of the recipient lists, click the checkbox(s) beside the desired contact(s) name then click Add Tags.
2. Select the tag from the drop-down. If the tag doesn't exist, users can create and apply a new tag from here as well.
3. Click Apply when done.
If a contact or lead is within the Not Sent recipient list, users are able to resend the email campaign to them:
1. From the Not Sent recipient list, click the checkbox(s) beside the desired contact(s) name and click Resend Email.
2. Click Yes to confirm.
Remove from List
If a contact or lead is within the Not Sent, Not Opened, or Unsubscribe recipient list users can remove them from that list:
1. From the any of the recipient lists mentioned above, click the checkbox(s) beside the desired contact(s) name and click Remove from List.
2. Click Yes.
The contact will immediately be removed from the Email Recipient list that used for the corresponding email campaign.