Agents have the ability to enter and manage recurring charitable deductions in Command Settings. The deductions selected will be automatically pre-filled into the Payment section of the Commissions page in Opportunities, where you can edit or remove these deductions on a per-commission basis via the Edit Agent Payment button. This makes it easier than ever to give to life changing organizations, when closing transactions.
To set recurring charitable deductions for Commissions in your Opportunities:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your Name in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then click Opportunity Settings, and select Recurring Deductions from the drop-down.
4. Enter the recurring deduction amounts for KW Cares, KW Kids Can, and Bold Scholarship. These deductions will auto-populate into each Commission Request you initiate in your Opportunities. There are two deduction types to choose from for each charity option:
- Dollar Amount - for each Commission Request you initiate, the system will auto-populate this specific dollar amount deduction into the Agent Payment section of the Commission.
- Percentage - for each Commission Request you initiate, the system will apply this deduction percentage to the Agent Commission amount, after the Associate Royalty and Company Commission is calculated, to determine the total amount of the deduction in the Agent Payment section of the Commission.
5. Click Save Changes, at the bottom right of the screen, when finished.