Market Center Leaders now have the ability to take a multipage PDF, split it into separate documents, and assign each document to a compliance checklist item, within an agent's Opportunity in Command MC. Once split, a new custom folder will be automatically created and the original document will be placed there for future access.
To split a PDF into multiple documents in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Find and select the desired Opportunity.
5. Click the Documents tab, if needed.
6. Next, choose the compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed, etc.) where the document will be split and added to checklist items.
7. Click the ellipses icon and select Split and Attach PDF.
8. Select the document source for the PDF file. Users have 2 options:
My Computer - Upload a PDF from your computer files or drag and drop it into the window
Custom Folders - Upload a PDF from a custom folder that has been created.
9. Once the PDF file is uploaded, click Next.
10. On the right side of the page, select the checklist item that the split page from the PDF will be attached to. Using the "Attach Pages To" drop-down, you will see a list of all checklist items that don't already have a document attached.
11. Next, select the page(s) you want to split.
- If you select from the page previews, on the left, the selection(s) will populate into the Page Range field.
- You can also enter directly into the Page Range field, entering a range (e.g. 1-3) or individual pages separated by a comma (e.g. 1,3,5).
- You can even use a combination of both (e.g. 1-3,5,7).
12. Enter the New Document Name in the corresponding field.
13. You can also attach more pages and assign them to different checklist items if needed. Click Attach More Pages and repeat steps 10-13.
14. Click Split & Attached Selected, when finished.
You can access the entire PDF through a custom folder, that is automatically created when the PDF is split, called Split/Attached Uploads.