KW Land works with the Land.com network to syndicate all KW listings that meet the KW Land listing standards for their members to their digital platform including Land and Farm, Lands of America, and Land Watch in addition to KWLand.
1. Search for the property by its address or specifications at least 24 hours after going live:
2. If the listing does not meet the syndication standards, it will not syndicate to those sites as expected. The agent may opt to update the listing in the KWLS. Any changes made in the KWLS should reflect on the syndiation sites within 24 hours.
- Lots and Land
- Farm and Agriculture
- Sites typically show active listings - not pending, coming soon, expired, or sold.
- A third-party site may opt not to publish pending listings.
- If the listing is present in the KWLS, but expired or otherwise inactive, the agent can manually update the status back to active.
Agent must be the listing agent on the listing. If the agent is the co-listing agent, then the listing will syndicate with the name of whomever is the primary agent. If the primary agent is not with KW, the listing will not syndicate.
3. Confirm the agent's listings are active in the MLS and KWLS.
If the agent's Market Center has an active ListHub account and no listings are appearing in the KWLS:
- The ListHub account is paid by the Market Center and is what will automatically pull in the agents listings from their MLS. Market Center Leadership has access to the ListHub Exceptions Report, which shows all of the listings that are failing to pull into the KWLS and why.
- Ensure the ListHub Enabled checkbox is checked in the agent's KWLS. In the agent's account, this is what determines whether the ListHub listing feed will pull listings into the KWLS, and is the primary reason for listings not appearing.
- If you are still unsure why the agent's listings are not pulling into the KWLS, submit a ticket to KW Support.
If the agent's Market Center does not have an active ListHub account and no listings are appearing in the KWLS:
- The agent will have to manually enter the listing in the KWLS. ListHub is not offered in Canada, so all Canadian agents will have to manually enter their listings.
- If a listing is added manually, every piece of data in the listing and listing process would also need to be updated manually whenever needed (e.g. price change, status change, expiry date change).
- Listings must be submitted for approval by the agent and approved by the Market Center’s leadership team before they can syndicate out to any site.
- Market Center leadership can choose whether they want listings submitted to them to be automatically approved with the Market Center’s White Pages profile setting, Auto-Approve Listings: Y/N.
- Listings can take up to 24 hours, after being approved by the Market Center, to syndicate out to other sites.
*NOTE: For Market Centers with Listhub accounts and working with the HARMLSTX and ABORTX MLSs, you may need to take an additional step to manually add a code for land listings to your Listhub account.