Keller Williams has partnered with BrokerMetrics to help Regional and Market Center Leadership keep up-to-date with accurate production data for potential recruits. This partnership allows leaders to sync their existing BrokerMetrics account with Command MC Settings. Those leaders can then access recruits, in the Command MC Recruits applet, and sync the production data with the recruit card.
When BrokerMetrics data is synced with a recruit, the data that is synced is based on a rolling 12 month timeframe. The timing of this data sync is important. The data updates once a month, usually around the 10th of the month, but the data represented is based on the previous month. On November 10th, 2021, once it updates, the data will represent production from October 31st, 2020 to October 31, 2021.
The fields that are updated using the BrokerMetrics sync include:
- Primary Service Area
- Average Days on Market
- Business Make-Up (percentage of production - buy side vs. sell side)
- Business Stats (average Sale Price for buy & sell side)
- Contracts Sold
- Listings Taken
- Listings Sold
When BrokerMetric data is synced with a recruit, the system will replace any manually entered production data with what is coming from that system.
Once a leader manually enters production data for a recruit, a good best practice is to add a tag on the recruit such as "No BM Connection" to ensure sure that no other staff member unknowingly syncs the recruit with BrokerMetrics.
To sync BrokerMetrics production data with a recruit, in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Find the Recruit you want to manage, either in the Recruiting Pipeline or Recruit Management Database. Click the name of the recruit to access the recruit details.
- In both the Recruiting Pipeline and Recruit Management Database, there is a specific filter you can use to find recruits who either are or aren't synced with BrokerMetrics production data.
5. By default, you will land on the Production tab on the right side of the recruit details page, which is where you need to be to sync the data. Click the Link BrokerMetrics Record button, at the top right of the production details.
- To the left of this button, the system will show you if/how many record matches have been automatically identified.
- The system uses the name, email address, and phone number entered in recruit details to automatically identify records to link.
BrokerMetrics Record Matches Automatically Identified
1. You will see a list of potential agent records to link. Check the box next to the correct agent, then click Link Record.
Linking Multiple Records
If the recruit is active in multiple MLS/Associations, you will see two records for the same person. Keep an eye on the MLS field on this info card.
Keep in mind, the system will let you select and link both, but the data from both will be aggregated in the Production tab.
2. If none of the auto matches are correct, click the Search for Agents button for a more detailed search.
3. Continue to the next section, in this article, to continue the workflow.
No Record Matches Automatically Identified
1. A search will appear. Select the MLS(s) you want to search, enter recruit details into at least one of the fields provided, then click Search for Agents.
2. You will see a list of potential agent records to link, on the right side of the page. Check the box next to the correct agent, then click Link Record.
Once the record is linked, the top of the Production tab will indicate this, and the data will start populating.