The MC Team Administration Tool is the tool that drives the official organization and roster for the teams in your Market Center. These team rosters directly affect team setup in Command and KWRI Awards. Access to this tool is based on the role a leader has on their KW White Pages profile, which include the following roles: MCA, Assistant MCA, and MC Leader.
If this is not truly a new team, but is an existing team coming from a different Market Center, you will need to follow the transfer process. The transfer process includes the old Market Center submitting a team transfer request, with your Market Center (the new MC) accepting the transfer request and adding the team members to the transferred team.
Also, if this is was an existing team that was previously deactivated, you will not be able to create the new team with the same team name as the old. You do have the option of reactivating the old team.
Once you set up the new team, you will need to add team members, before it is fully set up in Command and for KWRI Awards purposes.
To create a new team, in the MC Team Management Tool:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Team Management category, then select Teams.
5. Click Add Team in the top right hand corner.
6. Enter the team name. The Status field will auto-populate as Active. The Marker Center and Region fields will also be auto-populated.
7. In the Rainmaker field search and select the Rainmaker for the team. This step is optional if the team doesn't have a designated Rainmaker yet.
8. Enter the start date for the team. The team start date cannot occur after the start date of its members. You can also enter the Non-KW Transfer Units and Non-KW Transfer GCI if that information is available.
- Non-KW Transfer Units - Number of closed units from the prior brokerage for the current calendar year. This will be used for year end awards.
- Non-KW Transfer GCI - Gross Commission Income amount from the prior brokerage for the current calendar year. This will be used for year end awards.
9. Click Add Team when finished.
Now that the team has been created, you will need to add team members, to complete the process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.