Keller Williams has partnered with BrokerMetrics to help Regional and Market Center Leadership keep up-to-date with accurate production data for potential recruits. This partnership allows leaders to sync their existing BrokerMetrics account with Command MC Settings. Those leaders can then access recruits, in the Command MC Recruits applet, and sync the production data with the recruit card.
As Regions and Market Centers purchase an account through BrokerMetrics, there will be a limited number of user logins associated with these accounts. A BrokerMetrics user login can only be connected to one person in Command MC.
Leaders who have BrokerMetrics connected in Command MC can create connections in Recruits, though all leaders with access to Recruits will be able to see the data that has synced to the production tab, in the recruit card.
To connect BrokerMetrics with Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click CommandMC Settings, then click Applications, and select BrokerMetrics from the drop-down.
4. Click Connect Account.
5. Enter your BrokerMetrics username, then click Connect.
6. The system (firstname.lastname@example.org) will send a confirmation email to the email address associated with your BrokerMetrics account. Open the email and click Activate.
While waiting for the verification, the Settings connection will be in pending status. The confirmation email and pending status will be good for 24 hours, then it will clear out the pending status and the verification will be invalid.
7. Clicking Activate, in the email is not the final step. Clicking Activate will then open a new browser tab and have you login (unless you are already logged in, on your browser) to the Command MC account you are connecting the BrokerMetric account to. Once you see the BrokerMetrics Connected message appear, your account will be fully connected in Command MC.
When you click Activate, you need to be logged into the same Command account that began the activation process.
When you go back to the BrokerMetrics settings page, refresh the page, and you should see a Connected status.
You can now start syncing BrokerMetrics data with Recruits in Command MC.
Please sign in to leave a comment.