Keller Williams has partnered with BrokerMetrics to help Regional and Market Center Leadership keep up-to-date with accurate production data for potential recruits. This partnership allows leaders to sync their existing BrokerMetrics accounts with Command MC Settings. Those leaders can then access recruits, in the Command MC Recruits applet, and sync the production data with the recruit card.
When a leader disconnects BrokerMetrics, the data that has been added to a recruit will not be removed, and other leaders, who have an active connection will be able to see the data continue to update. When every leader has disconnected BrokerMetrics, the data will not be removed, though it will stop automatically updating with new information.
To disconnect BrokerMetrics from Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click CommandMC Settings, then click Applications, and select BrokerMetrics from the drop-down.
4. Click Disconnect Account.
5. A confirmation will appear, click Disconnect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.