The MC Team Management Tool is the tool that the MCA and AMCA(s) uses which drives the official organization and roster for the teams in your Market Center. These team rosters directly affect team setup in Command and KWRI Awards. Access to this tool is based on the role a leader has on their KW White Pages profile, which include the following roles: MCA, Assistant MCA, and MC Leader.
After a team has been created with team members added, the MCA and AMCA(s) can easily generate a roster report of the team for their own records. The report will include information like team members email addresses, their team role, and their team role start date.
To generate a team roster report in the MC Team Management Tool:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Team Management category, then select Teams.
5. Find and select the team, by clicking on the Team Name.
6. Click Generate Report.
7. A modal will appear which will display the name of team members, their email addresses, their Command usernames, their role, and their role start date. Click Export. A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer/laptop which will include all of the information that was shown within the modal below.