The MC Team Management Tool is the tool that the MCA and AMCA(s) uses which drives the official organization and roster for the teams in your Market Center. These team rosters directly affect team setup in Command and KWRI Awards. Access to this tool is based on the role a leader has on their KW White Pages profile, which include the following roles: MCA, Assistant MCA, and MC Leader.
After a team transfer request has been submitted you will no longer be able to make any edits to the details of the team and will not be able to add or remove team members from the team roster, and the transfer request can cancelled at any time.
To cancel a team transfer request in the MC Team Management Tool:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click CommandMC Settings, and select MC Team Management from the drop-down.
4. Find and select the team, by clicking on the Team Name.
5. You will notice a banner, at the top of the team details page, letting you know there is a pending transfer request. At the top right of the page, click Cancel Transfer Request.
6. A confirmation will appear, click Yes, Cancel Request.