When a team in your Market Center has been deactivated, it is never fully deleted. It will stay in inactive status, unless reactivated. If the leader of that team wants to reactivate the team, follow the workflow below to reactivate.
Also, when a team is dissolving and you deactivate a team, there are several actions that need to be taken by each team member before you take this action in the tool. If you deactivate the team before they have a chance to do this, they could lose data and contacts in Command. If you reactivate the team, this data should reappear in the agent's team Command account, where they can take the action needed. Then you can deactivate the team again.
Keep in mind, access to the MC Team Management Tool is based on the role a leader has on their KW White Pages profile, which include the following roles: MCA, Assistant MCA, and MC Leader.
To reactivate an inactive team in the MC Team Management Tool:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Team Management category, then select Teams.
5. At the top of the list of teams, use the "Show" filter and select Inactive Teams.
6. Find and select the team from the list.
7. Click the edit icon, , at the top right of the page.
8. In the Status drop-down, select Active. Then, click Save Changes.
Now the team will show in the Market Center's active teams list. By default this newly reactivated team will have no associates added, and the team roster will be blank. Add the team members to the team roster in the MC Team Management Tool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.