Warning! The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), which includes the National Do Not Call Registry, imposes strict limits on how real estate agents make calls, send text messages and/or leave voicemails. The law requires that you check all Do Not Call registries before calling or texting, and honor requests to be placed on all Do Not Call lists. The law also may require callers to meet certain consent requirements before making a call or sending a text message using an auto-dialer, or using or a prerecorded/artificial voice. Agents must follow this law or face stiff penalties and/or potentially catastrophic legal damages for violations. Contact your attorney to determine if your practices conform to the TCPA.
SmartPlan text messages are sent out within the window of 10am-7pm CST. If an agent attempts to start one at 8pm, although it appears that the text should send immediately, it may be held from being sent until the next day between 10am-2pm CST. Emails do not have a time restriction and are sent out when the email step is executed.
While you are on-the-go, getting new leads, talking to clients and running your business, it's really easy to quickly add a lead/contact to an existing SmartPlan without having to go to your desktop to do it.
You will only be able to add contact to SmartPlans that are in your SmartPlans list. If you don't see the SmartPlan in the app, either add the SmartPlan to your list from the KW SmartPlans Library, or create a new SmartPlan, on your desktop.
To add a contact to a SmartPlan using the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Tap the Contacts icon, , on the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the desired contact, tap the icon in the bottom right side of the screen, and select Add to SmartPlan.
4. Select the desired SmartPlan from the list. You can also use the search bar.
7. Review the steps for the SmartPlan. If there are text messages or emails within the SmartPlan you can tap Preview Message. After that select the Start Date for the SmartPlan.
8. Tap the checkbox confirming that you have read the TCPA disclaimer and click Confirm.
The SmartPlan will be displayed within the SmartPlans tab of the contact record.