Keller Williams has partnered with BrokerMetrics to help Regional and Market Center Leadership keep up-to-date with accurate production data for potential recruits. This partnership allows leaders to sync their existing BrokerMetrics account with Command MC Settings. Those leaders can then access recruits, in the Command MC Recruits applet, and sync the production data with the recruit card.
As leaders are working with recruits, there might be a need to remove a sync or to edit the MLS the data is pulling from. To learn how to edit or remove a BrokerMetrics sync with a recruit:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Find the Recruit you want to manage, either in the Recruiting Pipeline or Recruit Management Database. Click the name of the recruit to access the recruit details.
- In both the Recruiting Pipeline and Recruit Management Database, there is a specific filter you can use to find recruits who either are or aren't synced with BrokerMetrics production data.
5. By default, you will land on the Production tab on the right side of the recruit details page, which is where you need to be to edit the sync. Click Manage Record, at the top right of the production details.
6. From here, you can either click to Remove Record or Link to BrokerMetrics Record, if you want to add a new sync.
7. Once you are finished, click Save Changes.