One of the best things about the Command App is the ability to get in-app notifications, so you know exactly what is happening with your Command account. Some of these notifications have actions you can take and some don't. In some cases, you will need to go to Command, on your desktop, and take action there.
There are many different types of notifications you might see, and more will be added in the future. Once you see that you have a notification, you can open the Command App to view and manage these notifications, searching, marking as read, marking as unread, and deleting.
To view and manage notifications on the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. At the bottom right of the screen, you will see the notifications icon, . If you have unread notifications, there will be a red dot on the icon, with the number of unread notifications displayed next to it. Tap the notifications icon to access the Command App Notifications page.
1. At the top of the screen, toggle between Unread and Read notifications.
2. At the top right of the screen, on either the Unread or Read tabs, click All Notifications to filter the list of notifications based on category.
1. Tap on a notification to see to take action. These actions will vary depending on what kind of notification you are viewing. Once you tap on a notification, it will move to the Read tab.
2. You may not need to take immediate action on a notification, and may not want to click for more detail. You have the ability to mark notifications as Unread, without viewing the details:
- Click the three dots on any notification and select Mark as Read to remove a single notification.
- At the top right, click Mark All as Read, if you want to clear all notifications from the Unread tab.
Swipe right on an Unread Notification to Mark as Read!
Once a notification has been in the Read tab for 90 days, it will be automatically deleted. While these notifications are in the Read status, you have the ability to move them to the Unread tab, or to fully delete:
1. Tap the three dots on any notification and select Mark as Unread to move a single notification back to the Unread tab.
2. You can also fully delete any Read notification. Tap the three dots on any notification and select Delete, or click Delete All, at the top right of the screen.
Swipe right on an Read Notification to Mark as Unread, or swipe left on a Read Notification to Delete!
Create a Task from a Notification
When on any tab, Read or Unread, you have the ability to generate a task from a specific notification. If there is a lead or contact associated with the notification (like in a new lead notification), the task will auto-associate with that lead/contact.
1. Tap the three dots on any notification and select Add Task.
2. A New Task form will appear. Fill out the details of the task and click Save, at the top right of the screen.
- If there is a lead/contact associated with the notification, that lead/contact will be automatically associated with the task you create.