Before you can log in to the Command App, make sure to download it first. You can find the app in either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search "KW: Command" and download.
When it opens, you will log in to the Command App using the same KW login credentials you use to log in to Command:
Access and Log In
1. Find and open the Command App, on your mobile device.
2. Enter your KW Username and Password, then click Log In.
Troubleshoot Login Issues
If you have forgotten your KW Password, there is no way to reset it in the app, but you can go to your desktop computer and reset your password:
1. Open your internet browser and navigate to https://agent.kw.com.
2. If you have forgotten your password, select Forgot Password, next to the Sign In button.
4. Enter your KW Username, then click Submit.
3. Doing this will send a password reset email to your Recovery Email address on file in White Pages. Once it is reset, you can immediately log in to the Command App with your new credentials.
If you do not know your username:
Each local Market Center is responsible for onboarding new agents. Please reach out to your Market Center leadership, including your MCA, Team Leader, Tech Coordinator, Assistant MCA or Assistant Team Leader. They will be able to look up your username in KW White Pages. Once you have your username, follow the steps above to reset your password.
If your Recovery Email is missing or incorrect:
Your Market Center Leadership can update this for you in White Pages. Once it has been saved, follow the steps above to reset your password.
If your MC Leadership cannot locate your profile in White Pages:
Please ask them to verify that you are listed as ACTIVE in WinMORE. If you do have an ACTIVE role in WinMORE, your MCA will need to re-save your roles in WinMORE so that they populate in your White Pages Profile. If your MCA is unsure or has questions about this, they can contact MCASupport@kw.com.
Good in formation Jan 3 2022 ramon Cruz Roanoke va
Please sign in to leave a comment.