The Command App was built to allow agents to access their database quickly and easily, while on-the-go. It's easy to find exactly what you are looking for in the app, but there are some considerations to be aware of. The most important this to remember is that the Command App was created to offer agents the easy access to functionality most needed on-the-go, not to be a replacement for All Command.
In order to make things easier when you are on-the-go be sure to have things like contact tags and SmartViews created prior to using the Command App. Once they have been set up, you will be able to utilize them in the Command App with ease.
To find leads and contacts in the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Tap the Contacts icon, , on the bottom of the screen.
3. From here you can access contacts through quick filters at the top of the contact list. This includes Contacts, Leads, Recently Active, and SmartViews (which will be covered in a later section). You can also utilize the search bar to find contacts by their first or last name, email address, or home address.
1. When looking at your contacts click the filters icon besides the search bar.
2. You can sort your contacts by name, recently updated, when they were created, contacts that have been recently contacted, and contacts that have recently been active on your branded KW App or KW Site. You can also change the sort order from A-Z to Z-A as well.
3. You can filter your database by Contacts or Leads.
4. You can also filter contacts by when they were last contacted. Either contacts that have been contacted recently or haven't contacted for an extended period of time.
5. Additionally, you can also filter contacts by when they recently active on your branded KW App or KW Site. Either contacts that have been active recently or haven't been active for an extended period of time.
6. Lastly, you can also filter by contact tags.
7. Tap Apply when done. After the filter has been applied, the contacts that fit the criteria will be displayed and the filters can be cleared as well.
SmartViews are a set of filters that have been saved within Command to easily access and manage contacts within the set criteria. SmartViews can be switched throughout the day as well.
1. Tap the SmartViews tab at the top of the screen.
2. Next tap the SmartViews drop-down. All SmartViews from the desktop version of Command will be displayed here so you can quickly access contact lists while on the go. If there is a SmartView you would like to create, you will need to do so on the desktop version of Command.