Using the Command App, it's easy to make edits to existing leads and contacts while you are on-the-go. There are some limitations in the app. For instance, you are not able to add neighborhoods or custom fields, using the app, but you can quickly add important information and then follow up with more details on your desktop.
To edit a lead or contact in the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Tap the Contacts icon, , at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the lead/contact, tap the ellipses icon,, at the top right of the screen, and then tap Edit.
Swipe right on a contact to quickly edit!
Mark as Lead
1. At the top of the screen, use the Mark as Lead toggle to designate whether this is a contact (toggled off) or a lead (toggled on).
1. In the Tags section, click Add/Remove Tags.
2. The tags that are currently applied will show at the top of the screen, with the list of possible tags below. Select the box next to tags you want to add and deselect the box next to tags you want to remove, then tap Done in the top right hand corner when finished.
- You also have the ability to click + New Tag to create a new tag to apply to this contact, and potentially future contacts.
Edit Basic Information
1. Edit the primary contact information for the lead/contact. Further down, you will have an opportunity to add additional contact info:
- Contact Name - Enter the lead/contact's name.
- Primary Phone - Enter the lead/contact's phone number, and label it as Home, Mobile, Work, or Other.
- Primary Email - Enter the lead/contact's email address, and label the address as Home, Work, Rental, Vacation, Imported, or Other.
- Primary Address - Enter the physical address of your lead/contact, and label it as Home, Work, or Other. If this is the contact's mailing address, tap the
- Same as Mailing Address - if this is the lead/contact's mailing address, check this box. If it is not, leave it unchecked. While you will be able to enter a secondary physical address farther down, it will not be possible to mark those as the mailing address.
1. In the Lead Source section, use the From List drop-down to select whether the lead source is from your lead source list (From List), or a contact (From Contact).
2. Tap on the Lead Source field and select the source from the list that appears.
You are not able to create new lead sources in the Command App. If you need to apply a lead source that is not on your list, you will need to go to a desktop, create the lead source, then you can edit the lead/contact.
Edit Additional Contact Information
1. In this section, add/edit any addition contact information you have for this lead/contact:
- Preferred Method of Contact - Choose between Email, Phone, or Text.
- Legal Name - Enter a legal name, for the lead/contact, if it is different than what they go by.
- Email - Enter any additional email addresses, and label the addresses as Personal, Work, or Other.
- Tap Add Email, to add additional email addresses.
- Phone - Enter any additional phone numbers, and label them as Home, Mobile, Work, or Other.
- Tap Add Phone to add additional phone numbers.
- Address - Enter any other addresses that exist for the contact and label them as Home, Work, Rental, Vacation, Imported, or Other.
- Tap Add Address to additional addresses.
About, Relationships, Social Media, and Work
1. Enter/edit additional details for the lead/contact:
- Description - Enter a description of your lead/contact. This is separate from any notes you add in the future.
- Birthday - Use the Month, Day and Year drop-downs to add their birthday. This will enable you to add them to the Birthday SmartPlan.
- Home Anniversary - Use the Month, Day and Year drop-downs to add their home anniversary date. This will enable you to add them to the Home Anniversary SmartPlan.
- Relationships - If any of your lead/contacts (that have already been added to your database) are associated with this person, add the relationship. Start typing their name and select the related lead/contact from the drop-down list. Then label the relationship from the relationships list.
- Tap Add Relationship if the contact you are entering is associated with more than one lead/contact in your database. You will then search and select the lead/contact before saving the update.
- Social Media - Add the lead/contact's social media profiles. Select the type of social media, then enter their profile ID or handle. The system will auto-fill the social media platforms domain name automatically.
- Work - Enter the contact's work information. Type out the company name then enter the contact's job title.
1. Once you have added all the information available, click Save, at the top right of the screen.