One of the best features of the Command App is the ability to interact with people, while on-the-go, and immediately log those interactions to their contact record without needing to go to your desktop computer. Through the app, you can log meetings, emails, mail, calls, texts, or quick notes. These will log to their Contact Timeline, where you can access them on the app and also on your computer.
Also keep in mind, you have the ability to actually make calls or send texts/emails, through the app, using the applications on your phone to do it. When you make phone calls or send texts in this way, you will always see a prompt, asking if you want to log the call or text, which will then appear in that lead/contact's timeline.
To add an activity to a lead or contact in the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Tap the Contacts icon, , on the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the lead/contact, tap on the action button, , at the bottom right of the screen, then select Add Activity.
4. Enter the activity details and save:
- Select the Interaction Type: Meeting, Call, Text, or Quick Note.
- Tap the Date field and use the calendar widget to select the date of the interaction.
- If you selected the Call type, enter the Interaction Outcome.
- Enter a Description, or note around the interaction.
- Click Save, at the top right of the screen.
The interaction will now be logged in the contact timeline, with the date, outcome and description displayed.