One of the best features of the Command App is the ability to have conversations with people, while on-the-go, and immediately add notes to their contact record without needing to go to your desktop computer. These notes will log to their Contact Timeline, where you can access them on the app or on your computer.
To log a note to a lead or contact in the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Tap the Contacts icon, , on the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the lead/contact, tap the action button, , at the bottom right of the screen, then select Add Note.
- If you select the note option, the title will not display more than 27 characters, in the contact timeline.
- The note description must be shorter or equal to 2500 characters, or the system will not allow you to save.
You also have the ability to a add note to multiple contacts at one time using bulk actions:
4. Enter a Note Title and Description, then click Save. The note will then appear in the Notes tab, of the contact record, where you can edit or delete at any time.