A great feature of the Command App is the ability to create a task from a notification. If you are on-the-go and get a notification, but don't have time to follow up in the moment, you can create a quick task so you won't forget as you get busy.
You can do this for an unread or read notification, and if there is a lead or contact associated with the notification (like in a new lead notification), the task will auto-associate with that lead/contact.
To create a task from a notification in the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. At the bottom right of the Dashboard, you will see the notifications icon, . If you have unread notifications, there will be a red dot on the icon, with the number of unread notifications displayed next to it. Click the notifications icon to access the Command App Notifications page.
3. Click the three dots on any notification and select Add Task. A New Task form will appear. Fill out the details of the task and click Save, at the top right of the screen.
- If you did this from a contact specific notification, like if a client reaches out to you through your KW App or Site, they will be automatically associated with the task. You have the ability to edit this.
- Click here to learn about the fields in the New Task form, on the Command App.
Now that you have created the task, learn how to manage your tasks in the Command App.