Once a user has customized their Opportunity pipelines and creates task checklist templates, they are ready to start using the system to track their Opportunities. As a user is working through a transaction, they may want to set due dates for checklist items within that specific Opportunity. These checklist items will appear as tasks that will populate into the Opportunity Tasks section of the Tasks applet in both Command and in the Command App as well.
To set due dates for checklist items within a specific Opportunity:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the desired phase then click the checklist icon on the desired Opportunity.
4. Hover over the desired checklist item and click Set Due Date.
3. Set the due date and time using the calendar widget. Click OK when done.
4. The newly set due date and time will be displayed on the checklist item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.