Once a you have customized your Opportunity pipelines and created task checklist templates, they are ready to start using the system to track their Opportunities. As a user is working through a transaction, they may want to set due dates for checklist items within that specific Opportunity. These checklist items will appear as tasks that will populate into the Opportunity Tasks section of the Tasks applet in both Command and in the Command App as well.
To set due dates for checklist tasks within a specific Opportunity:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Phase this Opportunity is in to access the Stages.
4. Find the Opportunity, and at the bottom right of the Opportunity Card, click the Checklist Button.
5. Hover over the desired checklist item and click Add Due Date. Set the due date and time using the calendar widget. Click Apply when done.
- You have the option of using the All Day checkbox, above the time selector. This will set the Due Time to be 11:59 PM. That makes it due at the very last minute of that day.
6. Click Done, when you are finished editing the tasks for this Phase. These changes will update not only on the Opportunity Checklist, but also the actual tasks in the Tasks Applet.