Keller Williams has partnered with BrokerMetrics to help Regional and Market Center Leadership keep up-to-date with accurate production data for potential recruits. This partnership allows leaders to sync their existing BrokerMetrics account with Command MC Settings. Those leaders can then access recruits, in the Command MC Recruits applet, and sync the production data with the recruit card.
In addition to the actual data sync, leaders can filter either the Recruiting Pipeline or Recruit Management database, to see only see recruits who have an active data sync or who do not.
To use filters to find recruits who are either synced or not synced with BrokerMetrics data:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, on the top of the page.
3. Click the Recruit icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On either the Recruiting Pipeline or Recruit Management tabs, click the Filters icon, , next to the search bar.
5. In the filters drawer, scroll down to the BrokerMetrics Status section, select either Record Linked or No Record Linked, then click Apply.
Please sign in to leave a comment.