One of the best things about the Command App is the homepage. The homepage will display information about the agent's Command account which can drive what activities they complete that day, all while being on-the-go.
This is where agents can quickly see:
1. How many unread in-app notifications they have.
2. How many contact tasks are due today, due soon, or past due.
3. How many clients have been recently active on their KW App or Agent Site, how many leads haven't been contacted, and how many leads they need to claim (if you are on a team).
4. How many property inquiries
5. How many open Opportunities they have per Phase.
6. How many clients have upcoming birthdays or home anniversaries and how much profit share you have made for the current month.
To learn more about the Command App Homepage:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. You will be directed to the Command App Homepage.
If an agent has any contact tasks that are due today, due soon, or even past due that information will be displayed in the Contact Tasks section. You can tap any of those options and you will be directed to another screen where you can view and manage contact tasks.
Who To Contact
If you have any recently active leads or leads that haven't been contacted, you can tap on either of those options and you will be directed to that list of contacts in their database. If you are an agent on a team, you will also be able to see any new leads that have been routed to you and are ready to be claimed.
In this section, you will see how many open Opportunities you have per Phase. You can view the full list Opportunities within a Phase by tapping on the desired Phase from this screen. From there you can view the details of the Opportunity and also edit the details of the Opportunity if need be.
Things To Know
In this section, you will see the how many clients in your database have an upcoming birthday for the current month and how many clients have an upcoming home anniversary as well. You can tap either of those options and you'll be directed to that list of contacts. From there you can contact those clients from either the Command App or Command Desktop. You can also see how much profit share you have earned for the current month as well, in addition to the profit share report in myKW.
If you tap the blue circle, , on the bottom left corner of the screen, you will several quick actions appear: