On an agent's KW agent site, featured listings will appear as a carousel under the search, meanwhile on an agent's KW app, featured listings will show up as an automatic agent created Collection that consumers branded to the agent can access. Once added, you must manually remove featured listings if you wish to no longer display them on the KW agent site and branded app. Listings will not get automatically removed from the carousel and/or collection, even if they go off market.
To remove featured listings from your KW Agent Site and App:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click Site & App Settings, at the top right of the page.
4. Click the Featured Listings tab.
Remove Individual Featured Listings
1. Click the delete icon, , next to the listing you'd like to remove. Repeat this step on all listings you would like to remove.
2. At the bottom right of the page, click Save Changes.
This will completely remove the listing(s) from the Featured Collection. These changes may take up to 24 hours to reflect on your KW Site and App.
You should see a green success message at the top of the page to confirm that listing(s) were successfully removed from the featured listings carousel and collection.
Remove All Featured Listings
1. Click the Delete all listings button, at the bottom right of the page.
2. You will see that button change to say Click to Confirm. Click the button again to confirm the deletion of ALL listings from the carousel and agent created collection.
This will completely remove the carousel from your KW Agent Site and the Featured Collection will no longer be accessible to the consumers branded to your KW App, until you add new listings on this page.
You should see a green success message at the top of the page to confirm that listings were successfully removed from the featured listings carousel and collection.