Recruit tags are a great way to organize your recruit database and pipeline. There is a dedicated settings page where you can create and manage these tags. Once these tags are created, they can be added to any recruit in the database. This is especially important if you are importing a list of recruits, as you are not able to create new tags through the import process, so these must be created here before importing.
To create and manage tags in Command MC Settings:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click CommandMC Settings, then click Recruits, and select Tags from the drop-down.
4. Finally, if you are a leader in both a Market Center and Region, or in two Market Centers, you will see a different set of tags for each. Click the Select Region drop-down and ensure the correct MC or region is selected.
1. At the top right of the page, click Create New Tag.
2. Enter a Tag Name, choose a Tag Color, then click Create.
1. Use the search or filters to find the tag you want to manage. Keep in mind, you will only be able to edit or delete tags that you have personally created.
- All Tags - these are all the tags currently available to your recruiting team.
- My Tags - these are all the tags you have personally created. This is the best filter to use, when editing tags you have created.
- Custom Tags - these are all the tags your recruiting team has created.
- System Tags - these are the tags that populate every recruit pipeline, by default. There is no way to edit or delete these tags, but they don't have to be used.
2. Once you find a tag that you personally created, you can click the three dots, to the right of that tag, and select either Edit or Delete.
From there, either edit the tag info and save, or confirm the deletion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.