In Command MC, leaders who have the Operating Principal (OP) role (Market Center OPs can export from MC pipelines, and Regional OPs can export from Regional pipelines), in White Pages, have the ability to export recruits to a CSV formatted spreadsheet.
Once you click to export, refresh the page and you will see a Command notification with a link to the download.
To export recruits in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Recruit Management tab, at the top of the page.
When exporting recruits, there are three ways to export:
- Export All Recruits - this will export all recruits in the Recruit Management database, whether they are in the pipeline or not.
- Export Filtered List - use filters to narrow the list of recruits you will export, even if the filtered list is larger than will fit on one page, in the Recruit Management database.
- Export Selected Recruits - select any number of recruits to export. The maximum number of recruits that can be selected in this way is 100.
See below to learn how to export recruits using each of these methods:
Export All Recruits
1. Click Import/Export, at the top right of the page, and select Export All Recruits from the drop-down.
Export Filtered List
1. Use the Filters icon, , at the top of the page, to access and apply filters to the Recruit Management database.
2. Click Import/Export, at the top right of the page, and select Export Filtered List from the drop-down.
Export Selected Recruits
1. Select the recruits you would like to export mailing labels for by checking the box next to their name, or select the check box next to the Recruit Name field to select all recruits on the page.
2. Click Import/Export, at the top right of the page, and select Export Selected Recruits from the drop-down.
Access the Export
When you click to export, you will need to refresh the page to see the notification you will need to download the file. The amount of time the system needs to prepare the file for download is dependent on the number of recruits you are exporting. This can be instant or take several minutes, if the number of recruits you are exporting is large.
1. Refresh the page and click the Notifications icon, , at the top right of the page, find the export notification in the list, then click Download, in the message.
The file will download, where you can access at your convenience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.