While there is no way to totally remove them from DocuSign, as they will need access to historical documents, you do have a way to label them as removed and give them read only access. This will allow them to log in, but they won't be able to create new Rooms or Envelopes.
Keep in mind, if they have active transactions, you can't cut off this access until those transactions are closed. If you remove this access too early, the agent will not be able to finish getting forms signed for that active transaction and will only have read-only access going forward.
To mark an agent as removed from the Market Center and give the agent read-only access in DocuSign, once they leave the Market Center:
Access the Market Center DocuSign Account
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the screen, click CommandMC Settings, then select DocuSign Settings from the drop-down.
4. Select your Market Center using the drop-down provided, then click the Connect Market Center button.
5. Log into DocuSign with your Market Center admin account login credentials.
- The email address for this Market Center admin account should be your email@example.com email address. This is the organizational email account provided to every Market Center, that is not tied to any one person, but the Market Center in general.
Mark an Agent as Removed from the Market Center in DocuSign
1. Once you are in the Market Center admin Rooms account, click Settings, at the top right of the page.
2. Find and click on the agent, in the list.
3. Click Role Information, on the left side of the page.
4. Click in the Company Role drop-down and select Former Agent (Removed from KW).
5. Click Save, at the bottom of the page.
Once saved, this will instantly convert their DocuSign Rooms account to be Read-Only. They will not be able to create new Rooms or Envelopes.