In Command, users can create a listing from within the Listing applet. As of now, listings created in Command will not be syndicated to KW.com, the KW App, or any Agent Sites. The listing will be viewable within Command for you, and can be found by other agents based on the sharing controls you set. Once the listing is created and can be found in Command, you will be able to attach the listing to Opportunities using the listing.
When entering listings in Command, keep in mind that Internal listings are only viewable by KW agents, inside of Command. Internal listings are not syndicated externally to any MLS or outside platform, and you have full control of the sharing permissions as part of the creation process. Please follow all MLS and licensing rules when sharing listings.
For agents on a team, you will be able to create a listing whether your team Command account is selected in Command or not. Creating the listing with your team Command account selected gives you the option of creating the listing under another team member's name and adds the ability to set a team member as a Co-Listing Agent, but doesn't affect anything else with the listing.
To create an internal listing in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. (Teams Only) If you are on a team and want to create the listing under another team member's name or set a team member as a Co-Listing Agent, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Listings icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Create New Listing, at the top right of the page.
5. Select the type of listing you want to create then click Next.
- KW Reserve - this type of listing can be shared with all KW agents in the U.S. and Canada, as well as KW Worldwide agents, depending on the sharing controls you set later in the workflow. There should be no listing agreement signed for these, ensure you follow all MLS and licensing rules when creating/sharing listings in Command.
- Market Center Exclusive - this type of listing can only be shared with KW agents who are apart of the same Market Center as you. For this type of listing, a listing agreement should be signed, but doesn't necessarily need to be in the MLS. Please follow all MLS and licensing rules when creating/sharing listings in Command.
Due to varying local laws, your Market Center leadership has the ability to turn off the ability to create KW Reserve listings in Command. If this is turned off, you will not see the KW Reserve option here.
6. A legal disclaimer will appear with specific language around the type of listing you selected above. Ensure you read the disclaimer, check the "I Understand and Agree" checkbox if you agree, then click Next.
1. Select will be able to see this listing, within Command, and click Go to Next Step. There are three types of sharing controls that are available:
KW agents internationally (this option is not available if you chose KW Reserve above) - the listing will be visible to any and all KW agents, everywhere, from within their Listings applet search.
- KW agents in my Market Center - all agents who operate out of your Market Center will be able to see this listing, from within their Listings applet search. A listing agreement must be signed for this type of listing.
- Do Not Share - Listing will be visible to only the person who created it.
1. Select the listing Category from the drop-down.
2. Select the Listing Status, choosing between Internal Active and Internal Expired.
3. Select the Property Type and then the Property Sub Type. Each property type has sub types that correspond to the main type, though you will always have the option of being able to choose any sub type.
4. Use the calendar widgets to enter the Market Dates for the listing:
- Set the internal expiration date (required) - this is the date the listing status will become expired. The max expiration date is 30 days but the listing can be edited after it has been created to increase this date.
- Agreement Expiration (optional) - this is the date when your contract with the seller expires.
- List Date (not editable) - this will always be the day that you create the listing and is not editable.
5. In the Listing Agent Details section, select the Agent/Co-Listing Agent.
- If you are in a solo agent Command account, you won't see the Co-Listing Agent field and the Agent field is not editable.
- If you are in a team Command account, you have the option of setting the Agent as anyone on your team, and then selecting a Co-Listing Agent from your team roster.
6. Enter your Seller Commission and Buyer Commission, if you have the information available.
- Click the drop-down arrow to switch between entering a percentage or a specific currency.
7. Select your Market Center from the drop-down. If you chose the Under My Broker or My Market Center sharing options, this field will be very important and will control who will see the listing.
8. Click Go to Next Step when done.
1. Enter the Listing Details:
- Listing Price - enter the listing price, use the drop-down to select a different currency if need be.
- Bedrooms - enter the number of bedrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
- Full Baths - enter the number of full bathrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
- Half Baths - enter the number of half bathrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
- Living Area - enter the living area size. You can use the drop-down to switch between square feet (sq ft) or square meters (sq mt).
- Lot Size - enter the lot size. You can use the drop-down to switch between between square feet (sq ft), square meters (sq mt), or acres (ac).
- Property Description - enter the property description. This field has a 5000 character limit.
2. Enter the Address of the listing. You have two options here:
- Select the address from the drop-down, as you start typing. This will map the listing below, where you can edit the map pin by clicking on the map and dragging until the map pin (which will stay centered) is in the correct place. This will also autofill the Area & School Information section below the map.
- Enter the address manually. If you enter manually, you will not be able to edit the map pin of the listing and your listing will not be found on the map view, in Command. You might still be able to get Neighborhood and School information, in this way, but it all depends on whether the system recognizes the address entered.
8. Click Go to Next Step when done.
Photos and Media
1. Enter any relevant URL Links (e.g. virtual tour) into the corresponding field then enter a link title in the field beside it. You can also add additional links by clicking Add Another Link.
2. Upload your Listing Photos by either dragging and dropping them into the corresponding area or click Browse to locate them through your computer's file explorer. There is no limit to the number of photos that can be added in this way.
3. Click Go to Next Step when done.
Preview and Confirmation
1. Review all of the listing information and make any necessary changes, if needed, by clicking the Edit button beside the desired section.
2. Click Create Listing when done.
The listing will then be viewable, within Command, based on the sharing controls you set. The listing will become expired based on the Internal Expiration Date you set.