In Command, solo agents are able to track their day-to-day activities through Activity Tracking updates. The agent will set a schedule of automatic emails, which link to a form that contains questions around daily productivity for the agent to answer.
These automatic emails are sent to the email address the agent has added in their KW Marketing Profile. If the agent has not saved an email address in their KW Marketing Profile, the emails will be sent to the email address saved in their KW White Pages profile.
After the form is submitted, the agent will be able to view a report of their responses through the Activity Report. The agent will also need to configure:
- Which days they will be reminded to submit their Activity Tracking updates.
- They can also set specific dates for reminders not to be sent out (ex: upcoming holiday).
- The time the reminders will be sent out.
- The due time for which they need to submit their activity updates.
- How many reminders will be sent after the due time.
To set Activity Tracking reminders for yourself:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name in the top right hand corner and click Settings from the drop-down.
3. Click the drop-down arrow by Command Settings, click the drop-down arrow besides Reporting, and select Activity Tracking.
Set Default Activity Tracking Reminders
1. Ensure that the toggle to enable Activity Tracking, and send reminders to yourself, has been turned on. By default, this is turned off.
In the Reminder Settings section, set up reminders to submit your activities:
1. Set the time the first reminder is sent.
2. Set the Due Time for submitting activities.
3. Set the number of reminders that should be sent after the due time has passed. Reminders are sent an hour apart.
When setting the times for the daily reminder and due time, the system uses your local time zone.
In this section, you will set the default days where you will submit activities:
1. Check the boxes next to the days you want reminders sent, by default, then click Apply Changes. By default, no days are selected.
In this section, you will set exceptions to the default Activity Tracking schedule. By default, US national holidays are added to this list, but you can remove any of these default exceptions or add new ones:
1. To add holidays, you can click in the Date field and enter the date of the holiday in a mm/dd/yyyy format before pressing Enter on your keyboard. You can also use the calendar widget and click on the desired date.
2. Once the date has been selected it will be displayed underneath the Newly Added Days Off section until they are saved. You also will see all of the current holidays added, click the remove icon, , to remove any of these dates.
3. Click Apply Changes.
1. Click Save Changes, when you are finished setting up your Activity Tracking schedule.
- Now that you have enabled Activity Tracking reminders, you can start submitting activity tracking updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.