In Command, agents have the ability to track their day-to-day activities through Activity Tracking. First you need to enable activity tracking reminder updates from within your Command Settings beforehand, which will populate the Activity Tracking widget on your Command Homepage and will set up a series of daily reminders so you don't forget to enter your activities for the day. You then complete the activity form for the day, submit, and will be able to track your daily activities through the Activity Tracking Report. After the form is submitted, you can come back to the form and change your answers, if necessary, but only for the current day.
To submit your activity updates:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. From the Command homepage, click Submit in the Team Activity widget.
- You can customize your homepage if the widget is not displaying.
3. At the top of the form, select the day you want to submit activities for. There is a fresh form for each new day you select, though the link to access the form will stay the same. That means you can bookmark the link and come back to it every day.
- You can only retroactively add activities for 6 days in the past.
- You have the ability to edit your activities for the current day. You can click to view the form from up to 6 days in the past, but will not be able to submit changes.
4. Fill out the form and click Submit when you are finished.
5. The system also has a tool that gives you a rough future GCI calculation, based on the activities you performed today.
- When you submit for the first time, click Calculate to enter you Average Unit Price, Average Percent Commission, and you Commission Split.
- After the first time, you can always click the Update Your Averages link, to edit any of this information.
If you need to update any of the information you submitted for the current day, navigate to the Activity widget, click the Activity Tracker link, and you'll be directed back to the form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.