The Command App was built to allow agents to access their Opportunities quickly and easily while on-the-go. In order to make things easier when you are on-the-go, be sure to customize your Opportunity pipelines, and have things like Opportunity tags created prior to using the Command App. Once they have been set up, you will be able to utilize them in the Command App with ease.
Once you access an Opportunity, you are able to edit the high level details of the Opportunity (Opp name, contact/co-contact), the address, add/remove tags, edit the description, financial info and key dates.
To edit and manage an Opportunity with the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Once in the app, access Opportunities and find the Opportunity.
Edit an Opportunity
1. Once you find the Opportunity, tap the ellipses icon, , at the top right of the Opportunity card, and tap Edit.
- Click here to learn more about the fields available to edit.
2. Make the desired changes and tap Save in the top right hand corner.
Add/Remove Opportunity Tags
1. When viewing the details of an Opportunity, you can easily manage the Opportunity Tags by clicking Add/Remove Tags. This will allow you to select/deselect the tags you want applied to the Opportunity, click Save when finished.
Manage Opportunity Tasks
1. You can also manage the Opportunity checklist tasks by clicking on the Tasks tab, when viewing the Opportunity details. When you click the ellipses icon, , next to a specific task where you will see options to manage the task:
Add Opportunity Notes
1. When viewing the details of an Opportunity, you can also access the Notes tab which will allow you to add, edit, and delete Opportunity Notes.