The Command App was built to allow agents to access their Opportunities quickly and easily while on-the-go. In order to make things easier when you are on-the-go, be sure to customize your Opportunity pipelines, and have things like Opportunity tags created prior to using the Command App. Once they have been set up, you will be able to utilize them in the Command App with ease.
Once you access an Opportunity, you are able to edit the high level details of the Opportunity (Opp name, contact/co-contact), the address, add/remove tags, edit the description, financial info and key dates.
To edit the details of an Opportunity with the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Once in the app, access Opportunities and find the Opportunity.
3. Once you find the Opportunity, tap the ellipses icon, , at the top right of the Opportunity card, and tap Edit.
- Click here to learn more about the fields available to edit.
4. Make the desired changes and tap Save in the top right hand corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.