As you create Opportunities and edit Opportunities with the Command App, there may be a situation where the deal falls through, you created some test Opportunities, or maybe you made a mistake and need to recreate the Opportunity all together. In these cases you have the ability to mark an Opportunity as lost or archive the Opportunity on the Command App, while you're on-the-go.
- Mark an Opportunity as Lost- if the Opportunity you are working falls through for any reason, you have the ability to mark it as lost.
- Archive an Opportunity- if you make a mistake and have to recreate an Opportunity or if you put some test Opportunities in the system that you want to remove, you can archive Opportunities to remove them without affecting any future insights.
Doing either of these things simply removes the Opportunities from your pipelines, though you can always find these using the All Opportunities View. For lost Opportunities, you can restore these through the desktop or Command App, but for archived the Opportunity can only be restored if need be on Command desktop.
To mark an Opportunity as lost or archive an Opportunity with the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. Once in the app, access Opportunities and find the Opportunity.
Mark an Opportunity as Lost
1. Once you find the Opportunity, tap the ellipses icon, , at the top right of the Opportunity card, and tap Edit. Scroll to the Mark as Lost Opportunity field, turn the toggle on, and enter the reason for marking it lost in the text box that appears. Tap Save, at the top right of the screen, when finished.
- To unmark an Opportunity as Lost, follow the same steps, but turn the toggle off and then save.
Archive an Opportunity
1. Once you find the Opportunity, tap the ellipses icon, , at the top right of the Opportunity card, and tap Archive. A confirmation will appear, tap Archive.