For an agent to earn in the KW Luxury Community, they must close a minimum amount of units (set by the Market Center) that meet the luxury minimum price threshold (set by the region) for the county the property is in. In the Command MC Directory, it is easy to view what the luxury floor thresholds are for each county in the region. Agents are not able to look this information up, on their end, so leaders should look this up for them.
To view the minimum county price thresholds for Luxury eligibility:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Directory icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click the Offices tab.
5. Click the name of your Market Center.
6. At the bottom left of the page, click Luxury Information. This will open the list, where you will see each county with the Luxury Minimum Price displayed.