For an agent to earn in the KW Luxury Community, they must close a minimum amount of units (set by the Market Center) that meet the luxury minimum price threshold (set by the region) for the county the property is in. In the Command MC Admin Applet, it is easy to view what the luxury floor thresholds are for each county in the region. Agents are not able to look this information up, on their end, so leaders should look this up for them.
To view the minimum county price thresholds for Luxury eligibility:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles or have leadership roles in multiple Market Centers, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct Command MC profile is selected.
4. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, make sure the My Market Center category is open, and select Luxury.
6. Above the luxury roster, click Counties & Thresholds. This will open the list, where you will see each county with the Luxury Minimum Price displayed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.