You now have access to create designs, in your team Command account. You will see different options, depending on the permission level you have, in the team account. Once you create team designs, you have the ability to not only save and download these designs, but you will also need to use the team design library for future team SmartPlans or Campaigns.
- This will not interrupt existing team campaigns or SmartPlans, but will only apply when create new ones going forward.
Agent Permission Levels
In the team Command account there are three types of permission levels that a member of a team can have: Standard, Enhanced, or Unlimited. The access level of the team member will determine what they can and can not do in Designs for Teams:
Standard - this permission level gives the agent access to create team social and print designs, and to create Neighborhood SmartVideos, in the team account. Standard permission team members are not able to create team email designs. Also, when creating team social media marketing design, you will utilize the team template library, set up by team members with enhanced or unlimited permissions.
Part of this team template library set up involves setting up permissions on what can be edited, within a specific template. If you are not able to make a specific edit, that you can in your personal Command account, talk to your team's leadership about potentially unlocking editing for this element.
Enhanced/Unlimited - this permission level gives access to not only create team email, print and social designs, and to create Neighborhood SmartVideos, in the team account, but also to set up the team's Print and Social Template Library. This involves creating categories and collections to organize the team print and social library, but also to choose which specific templates are available, and to set permissions on what can be edited, within a specific template.
Set Up the Team Design and Template Library
1. Share Copies of Personal Designs with the Team Design Library in Command (Enhanced/Unlimited)
2. Set Up Your Team's Print and Social Template Library in Designs (Enhanced/Unlimited)
3. Add Brand Assets to Your Team's Print and Social Design Library
- In the team library, there are two sections in the Assets tab, each with separate access based on your Permission Level in the team Command account:
- Team Assets - only team members with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions can add or manage team assets. Once added, all team members will be able to utilize these assets when they create a print or social design, in the team Command account. All team members do have the ability to view and download the team assets added here.
- My Assets - all team members can add their personal assets to this section of the team Assets tab. Only you will be able to access these personal assets when creating a team print or social design. Keep in mind that some templates might be restricted as far as what type of design elements (icons, images, text, etc.) Standard permission team members can be added to a design. The permissions for these potential restrictions are set up when Enhanced/Unlimited permission team members set up your team's Print and Social Template Library.
Create Team Designs
1. Create a Team Social Media Marketing Design
2. Create a Team Print Marketing Design
3. Create a Team Neighborhood Video in Designs
4. Create Team Email Designs (Enhanced/Unlimited)
Please sign in to leave a comment.